Become a vip

How you could save up to $50k

Information on the latest incentives & grants


How you could save up to $50,000 in incentives and rebates. 

The great Australian dream has never been more in reach especially when you buy in Kingsford a Bullsbrook. 

For a limited time you could receive up to $50,000 in savings thanks to some amazing deals currently avaliable.

The Federal Government is now offering all eligible buyers a $15,000 HomeBuilder grant to commence construction on their new home. (down from $25,000) 

If you are a first home buyer, you could also receive the $10,000 Western Australia’s First Home Owner Grant along with the stamp duty concessions of up to $8,800 (for land up to $300,000).  

Plus Kingsford are offering both front and rear landscaping for a limited time, along with side and rear fencing.  That adds up to just over $50,000 in incentives which are only avaliable for a limited time. 

With these exciting incentives, along with record low-interest rates and the steady growth predicted for Bullsbrook, means there has never been a better time to get on the property ladder at Kingsford in Bullsbrook.

Make sure you get in contact with us to take advantage of this opportunity to start living your dream today on 9217 3680 or email us on

Homebuilder Grant

Q. What is the HomeBuilder Grant?

A. The Federal Government’s HomeBuilder Grant (HomeBuilder) provides eligible owner-occupiers with a grant of $15,000 to build a new home or substantially renovate an existing home. HomeBuilder is designed to stimulate the residential construction industry by encouraging people to commence new home builds and renovations.

The grant is not a loan, and there is no obligation to repay the money.

Q. Does  the HomeBuilder apply to first home buyers?

A. Yes. HomeBuilder will complement the Western Australian Government’s existing $10,000 first homeowner grant. If you meet the eligibility criteria for both grants you can get a total of $25,000 towards construction of your new home. For more information about the first home owner grant please visit here.

Q. What are the criteria for the HomeBuilder grant if you want to build a new home?

A. To access HomeBuilder you must be:

  • a person (not a company or trust)
  • aged 18 years or older
  • an Australian citizen

You must meet one of the following two income caps:

  • $125,000 per annum for an individual applicant based on your 2018-19 tax return or 2019-20 income; or 
  • $200,000 per annum for a couple based on both 2018-19 tax returns or 2019-20 income.

You must enter into a building contract between 1 January 2021 and 31 March 2021, and construction must commence within 6 months of the contract date.

You must be building a new home as your principal place of residence, and the property value cannot exceed $750,000.

Q. When do I need to able for the HomeBuilder grant?

A. You will be able to apply for HomeBuilder once you have signed your building contract with your designated homebuiler. Your building contract needs to be signedprior to 31 March 2021 and appliations must be submited by 14 April 2021. 

You can find out how to apply here

Q. Will you be able to use the HomeBuilder Grant as a deposit?

A. You’ll need to ask your bank, but most will consider HomeBuilder in the same light as the First Home Owners Grant, and it will be viewed as non-genuine savings.

How to Apply

First Home Owners Grant (FHOG)

Q. What is the FHOG?

A. The FHOG is a one-off WA Government payment of $10,000 to assist first home buyers in buying or building a residential property as their place of residence.

Q. What if you are a first home buyer who is buying or building a home with a partner who is not a first home buyer?

A. Everyone whose name will appear on the Certificate of Title must meet the eligibility criteria.

Q. How do you apply for the FHOG?

A. If your bank or financial lender is an approved agent, they can process your application. Otherwise, you can download an application form here.

Q. When is the FHOG paid if you are building a new home?

A. The FHOG is paid after you, or your approved agent, have supplied evidence of your name on the Certificate of Title and proof of the date of your first construction progress payment.

Q. What is the first home owner stamp duty concession?

A. First home buyers in WA don't pay stamp duty on a vacant land up to $300,000. There is a discounted rate of stamp duty for new properties valued between $430,000 and $530,000.  More information can be found here.

More helpful hints for first homebuyers 


Other Government Incentives

Q. Are there any other incentives available to home buyers?

A. There are a range of programs currently in place to help people achieve the dream of home ownership. You may also be eligible for stamp duty concessions and other grant schemes, as well as the Commonwealth’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme and First Home Super Saver Scheme.